Bringbackmachinima
Bringbackmachinima
Bringbackmachinima
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bringbackmachinima

A new machinima group

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Secondary Studio

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EvolvedStudios

EvolvedStudios

Secondary Studio Empty
PostSubject: Secondary Studio   Secondary Studio EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 4:01 am

In case any one would like to watch already uploaded youtube videos by me and Juan while we work on Evolved Studios machinima videos. Then go to youtube and type the secondary channel: TheAwsomniss. If you were in any of the videos you disserve credit. Thank you all for helping! I appretiate it. So that is our secondary channel for now as we will have a new mini series on there called ODST Forges. And hopefully, we will continue the Battle LA machinima. If anyone has any questions, please contact me at, evolvedstudios@ymail.com, or send me a massage on here, reply your question, or contact me on xbox live. Like i said before,thank you all for your hard work, dedication, and participation! And The Alanian will also becoming soon, our first episode will be called The Alanian:The Beginning. The Alanian will also be moving to Evolved Studios as the Battle LA machinima will stay in,TheAwsomniss Stusios. So if you have any questions about The Alanian or Battle LA machinima with the rehersal dates or what ever, then please contact me with the sources and ideas above. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Web Designer, Writer, Body Actor, Voice actor, Machinima Director
Web Designer, Writer, Body Actor, Voice actor, Machinima Director

Secondary Studio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secondary Studio   Secondary Studio EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 1:42 pm

[quote="EvolvedStudios" And hopefully, we will continue the Battle LA machinima. [/quote]

You better be joking...
Back to top Go down
https://machinimalliance.forumotion.com

Secondary Studio
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bringbackmachinima :: Evolved Studio Machinima Discussion-
Jump to: